Signs If He’s Really In Love With You
- The most obvious of the signs that he’s in love with you is his desire to spend time with you. When a man is head over heels he’ll find reasons to see the woman he adores. Even if it’s for a mere five minutes at the end of the day, he’ll make the time.
- On a similar note if he often texts, calls or emails you, he’s got you on his mind. This is another sign that his feelings are pretty intense.
- Men are known to be very visual which is why they can’t seem to resist looking when a pretty girl walks by. One of the 10 signs he’s in love with you will be that his interest in others won’t be as piqued. If you two are out together he’ll generally focus mostly on you if he’s in love with you.
- He’ll also be willing to agree to an exclusive arrangement if he’s falling for you. Don’t be at all surprised if he’s the one to suggest it. If he wants you all to himself, that’s another very positive sign.
- If he constantly wants to hold your hand, kiss you and touch you take that as a sign that he’s falling deeper for you. Although many men aren’t comfortable displaying their affection in public, you may notice him reaching for your hand more often.
- He’ll also want to pamper you. He may ask if you’ve eaten dinner yet or if you need anything when he calls. This shows he has genuine concern for your well being which always makes a woman feel incredibly special. It’s also another of the clear signs that he’s wild about you.
- Inviting you to meet the people closest to him is one of the 10 signs he’s in love with you. If he wants you to meet his best friend, or his family take that as a step in the right direction. Men typically don’t just bring any girl home with them to meet mom and dad. You should feel honored and touched.
- Some men are glued to their television sets at the same time each week to watch their favorite sports team in action. If he wants to do something with you instead of hanging out on the couch, this is great news. He’s putting your interests and needs ahead of his, which shows he cares deeply for you.
- He’ll also be interested in your opinion if he’s in love. He’ll want you to choose activities for the two of you. This shows that he wants you to be happy, another sign that he’s developing strong feelings for you. It also shows that he values your opinion.
- The last of the signs that a man is in love with you involves him talking about the future. If he suddenly starts talking about where he sees himself in a few years and if he suggests how great it would be to have children with you, he’s fallen in love with you. Listen carefully to everything he says, often his words will reveal exactly what he’s feeling, even if he doesn’t say those three little words directly.